Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I just got a bob hair cut with a fringe. i look like dora the explorer! any ideas would i can do abo

my hair looks like those lil kid's hair cuts! it doesnt help that i have a dora the explorer backpack, which wenever i wear it ppl start calling me dora the explorer! i want to do something with my hair so it looks "not dora-like"!



I just got a bob hair cut with a fringe. i look like dora the explorer! any ideas would i can do about it, may

make it a bit messy and edgy and wait till it grows out. Wear something sexy and sexy makeup and no one will be thinking about Dora just how much they want to bang you.



%26lt;---------- you do look like Dora!



I just got a bob hair cut with a fringe. i look like dora the explorer! any ideas would i can do about it, may

Hahaha. I'm sorry, but that's too funny.



Try combing it a different way. Maybe part it on the side, or clip your bangs back.



I just got a bob hair cut with a fringe. i look like dora the explorer! any ideas would i can do about it, may

try parting it on the side and sweeping your bangs to the side or curling it with a curling iron. Pull it back into a ponytail if it will fit.



I just got a bob hair cut with a fringe. i look like dora the explorer! any ideas would i can do about it, may

side parting will do. clip up ur fringe if u want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment