Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

I'm bored with my hair and my hair dresser is just repeating himself when i say "I don't care, do whatever you'd like to do." I'm not a girl who knows fashion by any means. so i never know what to do. My hair is very fine, so fine, that you cant tell its thick. and all the cute hair ideas i find are for thick volumed hair. aka wont work for me. I don't know if it matters, but my hair is also platenum-to-sand blond. oh and currently its about 5 or 6 inches below my sholders. Any Ideas?



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

I got really bored with my hair too. I showed by stylist a picture of Paris Hilton's new short haircut, and my hair turned out really good.



No matter what style you get, try experimenting with mousse or volumizing products...some of them do work.



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

ask britney spears



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

corn rolls



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

The mullet is coming back, try it, be a trend setter in your area.



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

buzz



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

Think ...Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice ..!



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

wont work



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

Try doing a search online. I have very thin hair myself and have a pixie hair cut and I love it, as it distracts the eye from my thin hair, which makes me look bald in the front.



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

Get a blowout. duhh!



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

How about a scene haircut I like those and I am going to get a haircut like that sooner or later this year lol! My hair is five or six inches below my shoulder toooo! For examples go to photobucket and type in it scene hairrr :]



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

i think you should just copy your avatar. bring your laptop to the hairdresser



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

Yes shorter in back, angled down to the front and turned under.



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

As the late great Jim Morrison once said, "Some of the biggest mistakes I ever made were haircuts"



best advice, let it grow.



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

get really short layers



like this



%26lt;a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/... border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt; it would look super cute



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

Get layers. omg, layers are sooo cute. Also get side bangs that are about 2-3 inches long. and if you want, get highlights. Dark brown highlights. hope I helped!! GOOD LUCK!!



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

just ask him to trim these or bob cut will be better. i cant know about yur face in avatar, if clear picture available-- it may be easiar to suggest. babies sholld look sweet. u can change the dresser if bored with her style



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

you can hav it short like this - http://cosmetic-makeovers.com/files/post... or just aboveyour shoulder like i do.



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

cut your hair to make it look like a "V"



they'll cut down at an angle from the front of your hair



it will give you some layers and it works for thinner hair



:)



Got any good ideas for a new haircut?

get a perm and then cut it into a cute curl style that is short.....i dunno....just suggesting thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment