Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am getting married in September and need cute ideas on how to do my hair. I have chin length hair.

Congrats!



If ur gown is very fancy, cont do too much with ur hair, just wear it half up or plain down curly or straight with one shiny glitter clip in it!:D



If ur dress is just one or two colours, look for a bug bun type of hair! or have a huge bun that the crown sits on and have small flowers or jewles tied into it! this will make u look very classy!



If u have a plain dress, wear ur hair up or down! If its up go for a braided bun, u can look this up, its very popular! and if u want ur hair dow, get some nice extencions! with some beads or earls in it!



Enjoy! Congratulations:D



I am getting married in September and need cute ideas on how to do my hair. I have chin length hair.?

Depending on your dress, you might be able to wear it down, with some nice ornaments styled into it - like flowers or jewels. It's very difficult to style chin length hair, so this may be your best option. This work best with a dress that's open, something strapless even.



I am getting married in September and need cute ideas on how to do my hair. I have chin length hair.?

grow it until the wedding , it will give you more options, you could also do extensions, if you wanted. if your hair doesn't grow that fast or you don't want extensions, than you could just pick up the front of your hair and leave the back long

No comments:

Post a Comment