Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am in San Diego and want to donate my hair that I cut off, and want SD kids to get it. Any ideas?

I have been looking all over the internet and all I can find is a place in FL and I want to walk into a place and hand them my hair knowing that local kids/adults will be benefiting from it.



I am in San Diego and want to donate my hair that I cut off, and want SD kids to get it. Any ideas?

I am not sure of a place that is local to San Diego but you can always mail it to locks of love, there are details available on their website. I think it is good that you are going out of your way to help others! We need more people like you around!



Here is some info I found! oms and Tots San Diego is teaming up with Beaucage Salon in Mission Hills to facilitate hair donations to Locks of Love. Those interested in participating must be able to donate at least 10 inches of healthy hair. Hair can be colored or permed, but cannot be bleached. Curly hair will be straightened to measure 10閳? If you cannot donate your hair, you can still participate. Come in for a haircut or get your nails done. All proceeds will be donated to Locks of Love. Show your support for these children. So come do a good deed, get a great new look for the holidays, and we閳ユ獟l tell Santa that you閳ユ獫e been good this year! Beaucage Salon 1111 Fort Stockton Drive San Diego. CA 92103 Remember kids can donate too! Come with hair clean and dry. Cut and style are free for those donating! For appointments, call 619-295-8405.



I am in San Diego and want to donate my hair that I cut off, and want SD kids to get it. Any ideas?

Locksoflove.org



and



beautifullengths.com



both take contributions to make wigs.



The second one is Pantene shampoo.



I'm growing mine out.



I plan to do a media coverage of the haircutting



and maybe have the little girl in my family who has cancer go on tv with me.



I just saw a thing on a radio station website where they filmed one of their dj's getting an impression made for his dentures...so media is out there...even radio can play a video of you on the internet.



Call around and line up your coverage and plan it really well.



Email me and I'll post it on my myspace...



It doesn't matter who you help...it's all the same. They don't have to be local.

No comments:

Post a Comment