Monday, July 27, 2009

Any ideas for good hairstyles i have hair little longer than my shoulder.if u can,send me photos of

check out www.makeoversolutions.com



it has all the celebs hairstyles and how to do them



Any ideas for good hairstyles i have hair little longer than my shoulder.if u can,send me photos of hairstyles

just go to a wig shop and try wigs out till you find the one you like, take a picture and take it with you to shop your barber nd get it done



Any ideas for good hairstyles i have hair little longer than my shoulder.if u can,send me photos of hairstyles

Well, a good idea could be to have layers, they seem simple, but they give a good fitted look. You could get it shaped to your face frame (the look is in every hairdresser magazine) or a feathered bottom, which is like a layer but at the end of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment