Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What are some fun hair up-dos?

i always have my hair up so i just want some simple and fun up-dos any hair ideas pics videos would all be great my hair is kinda long down to my mid back and i have side bangs my hair is really thick and is a little wave. :) Thx!!! i do straighten my hair alot btw my hair is brown.



What are some fun hair up-dos?

Here are some ideas: http://www.hairfinder.com/howto/updos.ht...



What are some fun hair up-dos?

have it in a messy bun or a high pony with the front pinned back i9n a qif. hope i helped



please answer my hair quesion on page 1 titled PLEASE help me!! I cant decide how to have my hair cut?



thanx



What are some fun hair up-dos?

try curling it and putting it in diff. styles like buns/ ponys



and try braids or french braids or french twists =D



What are some fun hair up-dos?

A nice clip flip is cute!



What are some fun hair up-dos?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Updo hairstyles-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment