Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I like my hair pulled to the front from the back but right now its blah and i need a cut bad !any id

i got my haircut a while ago, and they did an awful job, its shorter at the top and the bottom layer is longer, i tried styling it in everyway for the past month now, and nothing helps im so sick of spending an hour in a half in the mirror straightening it and have it look the same cus its so blah. Is there a cut i can get where all the hair from the back and its really choppy but keep all my hair long at the bottom, please help im getting it done soon?



I like my hair pulled to the front from the back but right now its blah and i need a cut bad !any ideas?

Try layering it and get some curls.



I like my hair pulled to the front from the back but right now its blah and i need a cut bad !any ideas?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment