Tuesday, October 6, 2009

School dances...hair and makeup help!?

OK let me list the facts:



-I'm in 7th grade.



-I go to an all-girls school



-This school dance is with 7th and 8thgraders and our brother school



-I have brown hair to my chest



-I also have brown eyes



I need hair and makeup ideas. I think I know what I'm wearing. Basically its a pink shirt and mini or bermudas.



Please don't say I'm to young to wear makeup because everyone at my school are preps and all wear makeup. Any hair ideas will be welcomed, short of shaving my head bald :p



Thanks!



xoxo Catherine



School dances...hair and makeup help!?

well im going to 7th grade too but i'm in public school and middle school starts in 6th grade and its with 6th 7th and 8th grade so i am pretty much use to it. i wouldn't wear the mini unless you don't plan on really dancing but you can if you want.



Also not to be rude but it wont be like a prom and if its like mine then they do it at the end of school and sometimes after so just wear what you normally do and maybe you could put some glitter shadow on your eyes just not to much and mascara just not to much and some glittery or pink lipgloss. and with your hair you can keep it down not sure if you have straight or wavy or curly hair but if you have straight hair you could curl it and vise versa. im guessing this is after school because if its not you cant really curly or straighten your hair at school well i hope i helped and enjoy your dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment