Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to permanintly straighten my hair, but every where is too expensive,... any ideas? os techniq

it all depends on your hair type. I have super curly super thick hair (but not too coarse) and I invested in a ceramic flat-iron by COLORISS (amazing brand). Be very careful with the brand and ceramic type you buy. It cost me $120 and it works fantastic. My hair lasts one week at a time. I wouldn't recommend you doing it permanently for several reasons



1) TRUST me, you're going to miss your curls/wave sooner than you think



2) It damages the hair



3) No matter how 'permanent' it is, as soon as you roots start growing, you have to constantly go for touch-ups otherwise it looks terrible



4) Too expensive for something so damaging



In addition to that, if you find your hair may be a little too coarse for just a flat iron, blow dry it straight first. There are two ways



1) Longer way: put it in big round curlers and blow dry it dry first, then remove the curlers and straighten them out with a round brush and a blow-dryer. Then flat-iron. Its super smooth



2) Shorter way (for those of us who don't have time): Once you get out of the shower, flip your hair upside down and blowdry with a round brush by brushing downwards from root to tip. It will remove the kink, then it will be much easier to blow dry.



Stick to less chemical methods, you won't regret it



I want to permanintly straighten my hair, but every where is too expensive,... any ideas? os techniques?

rebonding is very expensive indeed.



if your natural hair is curly then there's no way out of it. u need to go to a salon.



however, if it is only slightly wavy you can buy the straightening products and do it at home with the help of a friend.



try shwarzkopf products.



I want to permanintly straighten my hair, but every where is too expensive,... any ideas? os techniques?

Getting your hair chemically straightened is no different than someone getting a perm for curls. It's the same chemicals. It's also technically not permanent, your curly hair will grow back.



Try using a straightening iron, or drying your hair with a big round brush to straighten the curls daily. Or whenever you want straight hair. It's better than using harsh chemicals on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment