Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair change????!!?

I want 2 change my hair style and mayb color! I want it 2 be toatally different! plz give me some hair ideas with color and watevr else plz! I would also like pictures if u can! I have long blonde hair with side bangs. i hav blue eyes and light colored skin! so plz give a haircut that is unique and different! and mayb a good color 2 dye it ! thank u! luv ya! yes i am a girl! pics plz! thank!



Hair change????!!?

well you could dye it black on the bottom and red on top or get it in choppy layers at the top and do the rd on top and black on the bottom ulll look beautiful



Hair change????!!?

u coulddye it red then getting blonde highlights with black streaks.



idk i lvoe that hair style



Hair change????!!?

I've done some pretty crazy things to my hair but i dont know how xtreme u want to go. You could cut it and add red, pink, black, or watever color streaks. But if u do pink ppl might call u Avril Lavigne. My hair used to be the same as yours except brown. Then I dyed it jet black and made thick long bangs. You could also dye the ends a different color. I did that too with red and purple, but not at the same time. Maybe add layers. Sorry if my ideas dont work but Good Luck=)

No comments:

Post a Comment